Colombia's musical structure is so dope that any rework will sound good.
slim’s (likely) last interview with murder dog.
Lizzle - Too
DJ Kid Slizzard presents PSYCHO SOUNDS: Murderbells of Mempho
Anonymous asked: How do you feel about Mista's music?
I like him. He’s not that spectacular or anything but I feel like sometimes he manages to express in his music everything that’s great about baton-rouge rap music and then sometimes he doesn’t. “Lou Cain” was pretty good in that regard.
Anonymous asked: Top 5 (or 10) most memorable Louisiana albums/mixtapes from the past 5 years?
I’ll probably forget something obvious, but I’d say
- the last wayne project i’ve really been interested in i.e. “the carter III”.
- Curren$y - This ain’t no mixtape
- Kevin Gates - Luca Brasi
- Lil Boosie - Da Beginning & Thug Passion
- Mouse - Swagga Fresh Freddie & Millionaire Dreamzzz
- Then choose 3 out of these Trill Ent releases : Webbie’s Savage Life 2, Foxx’s Mayweather & Cold Blooded, Lil Phat’s Never Use A Pen Again & Lil Phat & Webbie’s Trill 4 Life.
FOXX .WIPE ME DOWN [ORIGINAL VIDEO]
Here’s the made-on-a-Nokia-cameraphone zero-budget video for Foxx’s original solo version of Wipe Me Down, as uploaded to the ‘Tube by Foxx and his camp last summer (he even replies in the comments!).Highlights include Foxx going for that uncle Ice the crackhead from Paid In Full swag, his Wipe Me Down tall tee looking like it was airbrushed by a colourblind toddler and Joey Deacon, and future nemesis Young Ready making Rap hands in the background alongside the other token video goons.
I’d kill for a whole tape of contemporary rap gogo remixes by Sweizy.
Well if this could be Chinx necessary crossover hit i wouldn’t be mad.
Emotional stripper music >
Lil Rocket, “Cop’A’Brick” (2013)
s/o sw by the navy
This is a cool tape.